This is wire hand turning to make a necklace.
1. Start with wire cut to the length twice as long as the bead you are going to chain.
2. Grab the wire and turn until the tail of the wire it makes a backwards "L".
3. Wrap the tail around onto itself to about twice and cut excess tail off.
4. Place bead onto the wire.
5. Wrap the end around the top of the bead into a loop and wrap excess and trim.
6. Continue until you hve completed the bead and chaining, add clasp.
Woodland Blanket CAL :: Part 6
1 week ago