Friday, November 11, 2011

To Have A Website On Etsy...Or Not

You know with all the millions of artist out there now, is it a good idea for me, galore' jewelry, to even be on etsy? I'm starting to think, no. I don't know if it is advantageous for me as a jewelry maker and designer to put myself out there anymore. I have not sold anything on the website for about a year now and am only using the site as a meeting place for customers to see my jewelry. I do better at my shows and things like that there. I think I am taking up too much time on the site and taking pics and uploading and all that just to put my jewelry on a site where anyone who has my card can go find jewelry somewhere else. So, at this point, I am no longer putting new items on the etsy page and will probably close the site after Christmas.
I will however, starting after the first of the year, place more emphasis on the blog site! So, look for daily updates on my blog page! I will have more time to spend on the blog page now that all my waking moments will not be spent on Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment